Manchester Business School Vs. Aston Business School Watch

RandomBlackGuy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm currently undecided about which uni I should make my firm, I'm aware that manchester is better overall but the size is slightly daunting to me whereas Aston is seemingly more communal ....

HELP
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there,

glad to hear you're considering us. Rather than throw marketing facts at you, i was wondering if you had any questions about Aston, Birmingham or Student Life in general? I'm a 2014 graduate and have lived in Birmingham all my life, so i should be able to answer anything you can throw at me.

Josh
RandomBlackGuy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What's the city life like?
What is the accomodation like and the General campus vibe?
What is the nightlife like?
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there,

City life can be somewhat daunting if you're not used to it, however if you're considering both Birmingham and Manchester it's probably something you're keen on experiencing. Birmingham is very accessible and very friendly. Having lived here for 23 years i have never experienced any trouble in my life and all of my friends from different parts of the world and the UK have said it's a very welcoming city to live in. Everything should be on your doorstep.

The majority of our accommodation is only a year old, thus it's all still sparkly and new. it's a fresh design with a lot of white space. You can either live in a slightly more lively seven bed flat or have a bit more room in a five bedroom flat. You can find more information about our accommodation here.

In terms of nightlife, you should be able to find what you're looking for. There are plenty of pubs, clubs and live music venues that you should be able to hunt down. All of which should cater to your music taste, depending on what it is you're into. There are a large number of mainstream clubs situated on broadstreet for hip-hop and electronic music. For an Indie music vibe Propaganda and Snobs exist by Horsefair, for more underground dance music and house the rainbow venues in Digbeth should sort you out and if you have an acquired taste of heavier music Eddies and Uprawr over in Livery Street and Hampton Street will be your hangouts.

Anything else just give me a shout.

Josh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Aston University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise