The Student Room Group

OCR B Salter's Chemistry by Design F335 - 15th June 2015

I know not many people do this board and I was looking around for a thread on this years exam but I couldn't find one so I made one:smile:
The exam is just over 2 months away so how's everyone finding this unit??

Scroll to see replies

I am finding it quite hard to be completely honest.
Do you have/do you know where I could find revision notes?
Reply 2
Original post by chococup123
I am finding it quite hard to be completely honest.
Do you have/do you know where I could find revision notes?

I found Oceans the hardest topic because of all the little things you have to remember and I've been using www.4college.co.uk it's quite good because it's just for Salter's and it covers most things :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shantellea
I found Oceans the hardest topic because of all the little things you have to remember and I've been using www.4college.co.uk it's quite good because it's just for Salter's and it covers most things :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh thank you so much! :-) yeah me too
I haven't even started revising for chemistry yet !!!!!!! 😳😳😳
Reply 5
Original post by chococup123
ohh thank you so much! :-) yeah me too

Ahaa no problemm:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Turtlefushsia
I haven't even started revising for chemistry yet !!!!!!! 😳😳😳

I did a bit of revision for my mock but I haven't touched it since then, in my last lesson my teacher handed me every paper so I guess the revision starts now😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did cwk go guys and yay salter my fave haha
Where u guys at in the course uve just about finished revisions unit 4 half way through 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, does anyone have the june 2014 question paper?
This board is so obscure!
I've done all my notes except for MD which we haven't started learning yet in school
I've learnt most of f334 and will start past papers soon I hope!
How's everyone's revision coming along?
Reply 10
Original post by tealover96
This board is so obscure!
I've done all my notes except for MD which we haven't started learning yet in school
I've learnt most of f334 and will start past papers soon I hope!
How's everyone's revision coming along?

We've covered everything in f334 and I've only just started learning MD in school, my revision right now comprises of past papers and mark schemes

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm finding it okay actually. I've done all my revision for unit 4, just went through all the points on the check your understanding and it seems to help. The past papers are generally okay.

Starting unit 5 properly today
Oh wow I didn't think there'd be a thread for us! Yay Salters sufferers!
I'm a few lessons off finishing Oceans and then that's it :eek: I'm worried that the style of the papers is changing- last years' AS papers seemed quite different from all the past papers I did :frown:
I'm liking that unit 5, is heavily synoptic. There's only a few new things to learn and then it's just learning the exam style. Hopefully I've left enough time
Anyone got the June 2014 F334 and F335 papers?

Thanks! I'd really appreciate it
Reply 15
can someone explain june 2012 q5 e and f. I don't get any of them :frown:

I also don't understand how enthalpy change of solution and total entropy change link together for 5f.

Any help would be great thanks.
Reply 16
Original post by rudibrabbs
Anyone got the June 2014 F334 and F335 papers?

Thanks! I'd really appreciate it

heyy someone uploaded it in the F334 thread, you'll find it in this link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=55501847
Original post by Shantellea
heyy someone uploaded it in the F334 thread, you'll find it in this link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=55501847

Thanks so much! :biggrin:
Does anyone have a practice pack of questions that is not from new spec past papers? I have the test banks that are really useful, but if anyone has any more questions would you be able to share?
Has anyone done the June 2012 F335 paper and found it absolutely terrible! I went from getting high As to a C :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest