EitakBuzz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi!
I'm doing WJEC English and I'm starting revision now .
Does anyone know which characters may come up on the Mockingbird exam for character questions?

I know there'll be Jem, Scout, Atticus, Dill, Maudie, Calpurnia, as they've come up before.
I don't want to revise people that won't come up, as I have 22 other exams to revise for!!

Also, any tips on remembering quotes?

Thanks.
redandgreen123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=EitakBuzz;54611077]Hi!
Does anyone know which characters may come up on the Mockingbird exam for character questions?

I know there'll be Jem, Scout, Atticus, Dill, Maudie, Calpurnia, as they've come up before.
I don't want to revise people that won't come up, as I have 22 other exams to revise for!!

Also, any tips on rememberng quotes?

I don't know the characters as i'm only in yr 10 so I haven't started the
practice questions yet however, I would learn the quotes by writing them on Q cards and keep writing them out so eventually they will hopefully stick in your head, If I were you I would operate on revision timetable so that your not spending so much time on english lit and forgetting about other subjects. Hoped this helped and good luck

The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EitakBuzz)
Hi!

Also, any tips on remembering quotes?

Thanks.
I would just go with Jem, Scout, Atticus, Dill and Calpurnia. You could revise Boo maybe. But those are it to be fair.
EitakBuzz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by The Empire Odyssey)
I would just go with Jem, Scout, Atticus, Dill and Calpurnia. You could revise Boo maybe. But those are it to be fair.
Do you think Tom will come up?
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EitakBuzz)
Do you think Tom will come up?
Tom might, but he is one of those characters where you can support if youre knowledge on Atticus, and Scout are solid since Tom does not appear alone whenever his mentioned.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.13%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads