The Student Room Group

Do you believe in the New World Order (NWO)?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kyou
Could you PM me what you think the NWO is?

In regards to the original thread question, I do believe in the NWO but not the Illuminati etc. I believe that there will be a significant shift in the balance of power.

Maybe one day I could do it but not now as I am busy :smile:
Reply 21
bump
NWO as in small a group of people controlling all the governments?
Close enough.

Reply 24
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
NWO as in small a group of people controlling all the governments?

There is no real definition of what it is but that could be one way of looking at it
Original post by al_94
There is no real definition of what it is but that could be one way of looking at it

In that case, no. I don't think humans are smart enough to do that.
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
What on earth is the New World Order?

The New World Order (commonly abbreviated NWO, in logo stylized as nWo) is a professional wrestling stable that originally consisted of Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. They are best known for their appearances in World Championship Wrestling (WCW)[1] and the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment (WWF/E) throughout the 1990s and 2000s.[2] The stable originated in WCW with the gimmick of a group of unsanctioned wrestlers aiming to "take over" and control WCW in the manner of a street gang; the group's initial three members and several others had gained fame in the rival WWF, although this connection was only implied. The group later appeared in the WWF (now known as WWE) after the purchase of WCW by the WWF.[2] A similar group, known as The Band (which would later become interchangeable with the alias "The Wolfpac," a division of the nWo in WCW), appeared on Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) in 2010; although a resurrection of the nWo was implied, this group was never billed as such, since WWE owns the rights to this trademark.

-Wikipedia.

[video="youtube;3hILCw66sLU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hILCw66sLU[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
If you define neo-liberalism as the new world order, then partly yes.

However I don't think that UN black helicopters are going to take over the United States while billions are killed under a supposed 'Agenda 21'. And one world government won't be achieved for centuries, if ever.
If it exists I think we can drop the 'New' at this point.
Original post by silverbolt
they were great when hulk hogan led them before turning face.

/thread

Quick Reply

Latest