The Student Room Group

Iggy admits to having fake boobs

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6509552/iggy-azalea-bigger-boobs?source=gravity

[h="1"]Iggy Azalea Admits 'I Got Bigger Boobs Four Months Ago'[/h]
One thing you gotta give Iggy Azalea: She's honest. In an interview with Vogue, Azalea admitted she recently had some breast augmentation.
"I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs," Azalea said, noting she was tired of having padding sewed into her costumes. "I'd thought about it my entire life."
The "Beg For It" rapper wasn't going to tell anyone at first, especially since she didn't want her young female fans to feel bad about their bodies. But she soon realized it just wasn't her style -- "I decided I wasn't into secret-keeping," she explained.
In a video interview with Vogue, Iggy shared another fun fact: The superpower she desires is "to be invisible." Well, this latest development certainly won't help that. You can watch Iggy's 73 Questions with Vogue below.
Wouldn't be surprised if her ass was also fake
White trash
Who gives a ****?
Reply 4
I see. I wonder why she hasn't admitted to her ass tho?
Less shocking than her attempt at freestyling
Reply 6
She had them because she cancelled postponed her tour; sort of a 'present-for-me for all the hatin'
Her hips/ass are fake too.

But whatever. Power to her.
Reply 8
I assumed that this was going to be about Iggy Pop. I have no idea who Iggy Azalea is.
Iggy azalea is a master culture thief. She may be winning grammys but go to any real hip hop fan and ask her what you think she is, a wack pop artist trying to make money off a black culture. She is simply a australian country girl trying to be a houston hard black man. In the early 2000s and late 90s this would be unheard of,but I guess whites are invading everything including hip hop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous1999
White trash

Dat racist man. Y u do dis?
(edited 9 years ago)
There's only one Iggy remotely worth paying attention to in the world of music, and that's Iggy Pop.
I had to google her to see what you were on about. I'm officially old and out of touch.

Also she looks like a white Nikki Minaj, i.e. trashy.
Couldn't give a ****.
Reply 14
The only Iggy people should be listening to is Iggy Pop. End of discussion.
Who cares? More power to her if she has a tit job. I'm not judging.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I Will Roast You
Iggy azalea is a master culture thief. She may be winning grammys but go to any real hip hop fan and ask her what you think she is, a wack pop artist trying to make money off a black culture. She is simply a australian country girl trying to be a houston hard black man. In the early 2000s and late 90s this would be unheard of,but I guess whites are invading everything including hip hop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She didn't win anything, perception is not reality.
Original post by L i b
I assumed that this was going to be about Iggy Pop. I have no idea who Iggy Azalea is.

Ignorance is nothing to be proud of.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest