This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey i was wondering. i did a GCSE german module 2 paper and i wrote in pencil and then after the exam i realised i have to write in pen. Does this mean that the paper will not get marked?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Yes and they will also not mark the rest of your exams.
Its a dog eat dog world sorry.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
you being serious? Fcuk....
Mark Gillan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, it will be marked.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
You totally sure? i have been worrying like hell.
Mark Gillan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, it'll be fine. I remember doing an exam in green ink, that was marked as normal.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Thank you! You don't know how relieved I am!
rowei
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm sure it will be marked as usual.
Mark Gillan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Most important of all is what you wrote, not what you used to write it!

Regards,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Nah whats most important is how many idle threats you can incorprate into your answers when u aint got a clue, id recommend the red pen for words such as anthrax, murder, a- quieda, i-know-what-you-did-last-summer etc to be frank.
Guest Rob
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
It will get marked, though you probably won't catch them being that lenient if you write in a strange coloured ink or pencil as it may annoy them a bit.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Sorry, but i might not be marked. The papers clearly state that you must write in blue and black ink.

If the examiner opens it up and finds pen, they are confronted with someone that can't follow simple exam regulations. No point glossing over the hard realistic truth.

It also presents a security risk - answers in pencil seem suspicious, and indicate an interference by a teacher after the exam was taken in.

The lesson - use pen you fool. If you can't follow simple instructions, why should they pass you for GCSE?!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.36%
No (596)
65.64%

Watched Threads