The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by C0balt
Uh sorry what has this got to do with my comment?
Posted from TSR Mobile

//

Original post by C0balt
Europhile is right that it is originally the teacher's fault.
Reply 41
Original post by RayApparently
//

Well that I said Europhile is right for saying teacher is at fault for not including him
Didn't say the OP's allegedly superior test result was teacher's fault or his behaviour is justified
I still don't see what you're on about

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh this happens to me in class so often, the teacher just fails to hand out extension activities
Should we fight our teachers?
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Tbh this happens to me in class so often, the teacher just fails to hand out extension activities
Original post by Green ranger
Should we fight our teachers?

No. Let us fight the students of inferior intellect, who are the real causation of this absurd problem
Similar used to happen to me. I think the teacher used to scan our faces to see who looked the smuggest and then he'd refuse to select them. And then a pupil seems like they want to be invisible, they'd be chosen.
Sometimes I don't think teachers do this to be spiteful, they do it to be fair. I remember being the kid who always put their hand up to answer questions, and once I noticed my teacher was ignoring me I asked them during break why they kept doing it and they told me it's because they want to give other students a chance. They won't really learn if one person answers the questions for them. This was in primary school... You're in college, and as you keep banging on about being a "young adult" you should have taken that approach. You're trying to be a victim in a situation which really isn't that serious. If you don't like the way your teacher is treating you, you have every right to complain and demand changes, but don't you dare jeopardise other student's education just because you're upset.
That's good who tf wants to answer some dumb questions in front of the class

Latest