42.42%
Other - please state? (2)
6.06%
Help_Me_Im_Stuck
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm currently revising for my GCSE exams. Does anyone want to swap notes? Also how much revision are you doing now and over Easter? What's your favourite method of revising?

I'm doing: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, ICT and Applied Business Studies.

Thanks
Mahel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
further maths at gcse? damn
username1812697
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Help_Me_Im_Stuck)
I'm currently revising for my GCSE exams. Does anyone want to swap notes? Also how much revision are you doing now and over Easter? What's your favourite method of revising?

I'm doing: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, ICT and Applied Business Studies.

Thanks
hi to be honest I was just like you..
no idea wat to do and all the rest.
but you just need to know wat works best for u.I take mindmaps for science as I can remember.For maths I practice worksheets and do past papers.I do a mix of everything really.Hope it helps!ask for anything else ill help u out xx
Help_Me_Im_Stuck
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mahel)
further maths at gcse? damn
yeah, it's really hard... Additional Mathematics is even higher up hopefully it will prep me for A levels though...
Help_Me_Im_Stuck
Rep:
?
(Original post by skhan99)
hi to be honest I was just like you..no idea wat to do and all the rest.but you just need to know wat works best for u.I take mindmaps for science as I can remember.For maths I practice worksheets and do past papers.I do a mix of everything really.Hope it helps!ask for anything else ill help u out xx
Thanks, I've started to do 9 mindmaps for science, I'm doing triple Science so there is a lot to remember. Hopefully the mind maps will help with the 9 science exams (B1,B2,B3,C1,C2,C3,P1,P2,P3)... there is this website called mygcsescience which has loads of vids on each topic btw.
Zeetingman
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Watch a video make notes.
Help_Me_Im_Stuck
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zeetingman)
Watch a video make notes.
I have found great website/ YouTube channels for science and maths... Do you know of any history ones, as I struggle with that? thank (OCR)
username1812697
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Help_Me_Im_Stuck)
Thanks, I've started to do 9 mindmaps for science, I'm doing triple Science so there is a lot to remember. Hopefully the mind maps will help with the 9 science exams (B1,B2,B3,C1,C2,C3,P1,P2,P3)... there is this website called mygcsescience which has loads of vids on each topic btw.
haha guess wat I am doing the same!i have just had mocks and I have done mindmaps for biology and chemistry!its great whatever works best..
I am doing triple science ocr too!how r u finding it?im in yr10 and im in the middle of it.Thats a really good website.if I could recommend edexcel Lonsdale biology a revision and classroom companion guide and all the others..they are really good too!
Help_Me_Im_Stuck
Rep:
?
There is soooo much to remember! Just make sure you smash them ISAs- they're a pain if you don't.
Winterblogger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=Help_Me_Im_Stuck;54627109]I'm currently revising for my GCSE exams. Does anyone want to swap notes? Also how much revision are you doing now and over Easter? What's your favourite method of revising?

Thanks[/QU

What notes did you make for further maths? Im doing that aswell and don't know how to do notes for them?
Also can I please borrow you business unit 2 notes ! Ill give you soe of mine if you need some xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.5%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.37%