LittleThinker
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi

I'm currently doing AS Geography but I'm finding it really difficult to find good resources online for the WJEC course. Has anyone done this course before and if so do you know what I could use to help me online or otherwise. I especially really wanted a revision guide to study from and was wondering if the generalised CGP AS Geography would be good? They have one for AQA and EDEXCEL but not for WJEC.

At college they gave us booklets to work from and that's basically all we got but I need more reassurance than just my own notes.

Thanks
nadinelia11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi!!
I did AS two years ago but I'm happy to try and help!
Yes, WJEC do revision guides which I found really useful. There's a separate one for G1 and G2. Have a look on Amazon

Posted from TSR Mobile
nadinelia11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They don't cover all of the topics in great depth but they're a good starting point if you add your own case study examples. If you need any examples for case studies let me know. Also I cannot emphasise enough PAST PAPERS!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads