The Student Room Group

Why are the dynamics of relationships so unbalanced?

It seems to me both men and women want very different things when it comes to relationships these days. Whilst the vast majority of men seek love and commitment from one woman women seek casual flings and open relationships with multiple men and multiple sex partners. With this clear inbalance between men and women how do we see this changing soceity in the future? More single men? Men putting up with it and giving up on love and commitment? Men seeking the same thing as women? Discuss.

Scroll to see replies

Nice generilisations there.

Let me guess, you've been cheated on?
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Nice generilisations there.

Let me guess, you've been cheated on?

I've never been cheated on no. I'm basing this on studying the dynamics of relationships and female behavious for the last 2 years. I have enough evidence to suggest what i'm saying is correct. How do you see this affecting soceity seeing as there is a clear inbalance between both sexes?
Original post by The Reasoner
I've never been cheated on no. I'm basing this on studying the dynamics of relationships and female behavious for the last 2 years. I have enough evidence to suggest what i'm saying is correct. How do you see this affecting soceity seeing as there is a clear inbalance between both sexes?

What evidence? Do you have any reports or links?
It seems to me both men and women want very different things when it comes to relationships these days. Whilst the vast majority of men seek love and commitment from one woman women seek casual flings and open relationships with multiple men and multiple sex partners. With this clear inbalance between men and women how do we see this changing soceity in the future? More single men? Men putting up with it and giving up on love and commitment? Men seeking the same thing as women? Discuss.

I guess I'm not a woman then :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is an interesting debate with a slight hint of a generalisation. Relationships these days are either long lasting or "on and off" lasting a couple weeks. It's what you want from a relationship will depend on whether or not it will work out.
What evidence? Do you have any reports or links?

I suggest visiting a website called return of kings, you'll see there's plenty of men who feel the same way as me and i've spoken to these men personally and got their life experiences with women and it's always the same common theme. Most women last about 2 years in a relationship before getting bored and moving onto another. It may shock you but it's the truth, this is our soceity today, it's up to you to decide how you'll adapt to this.
Original post by DannyGeldart
It is an interesting debate with a slight hint of a generalisation. Relationships these days are either long lasting or "on and off" lasting a couple weeks. It's what you want from a relationship will depend on whether or not it will work out.

I'm only generalising based on my personal experiences of speaking to men online and in the real world to come to this conclusion. You're correct though, and most of the time it's the woman who leaves the man. Also in most cases where an open relationship was agreed upon it was the woman who requested it, backing up my point about women seeking sex from multiple men whilst men are happy with just one woman when they're in love.

You got it the wrong way round man.
Original post by Changing Skies
I guess I'm not a woman then :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither :confused:
Original post by Lemon Haze
You got it the wrong way round man.

That's what soceity want's you to believe. Trust me it's the correct way around, i've studied this my friend I know what i'm talking about. Don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.
I suggest visiting a website called return of kings, you'll see there's plenty of men who feel the same way as me and i've spoken to these men personally and got their life experiences with women and it's always the same common theme. Most women last about 2 years in a relationship before getting bored and moving onto another. It may shock you but it's the truth, this is our soceity today, it's up to you to decide how you'll adapt to this.

I think you've spent too long on redpill
That's what soceity want's you to believe. Trust me it's the correct way around, i've studied this my friend I know what i'm talking about. Don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.

Men are literally not wired to be committed compared to a woman. Men lust a lot more and therefore are more interested in being with multiple sexual partners.

We are like animals and you don't see any animal stick around with a female he makes her pregnant, he leaves to do the same thing with another female a few months later...
I think you've spent too long on redpill

Or perhaps you've not spent long enough on it?
Or perhaps you've not spent long enough on it?

:rolleyes:

Could see this was a redpill post from a mile away... you do realise most guys on there are pathetic teenagers with no idea about relationships right?
Original post by Lemon Haze
Men are literally not wired to be committed compared to a woman. Men lust a lot more and therefore are more interested in being with multiple sexual partners.

We are like animals and you don't see any animal stick around with a female he makes her pregnant, he leaves to do the same thing with another female a few months later...

You're completely right, it's biological for men to move on to other partners after a period of time.

I'm pretty sure there's a statistic for showing that men cheat more when married than women.
:rolleyes:

Could see this was a redpill post from a mile away... you do realise most guys on there are pathetic teenagers with no idea about relationships right?

Most of them are men with experience of being in relationships and studying female behaviour, i'm willing to listen to them more than your average dude who is oblivious to women and how they behave. I suggest you visit a website called return of kings, it may help you gain some knowledge on what i'm talking about.
Chip in with your views let's get some opinions on this.
Your opening post is garbage. You make a baseless, unhelpful generalisation about half the human race, and then make another baseless, unhelpful generalisation about the other half.
Based on evidence I have gathered over the past two years studying the dynamics of relationships and female behaviour, and talking to thousands of men who have experienced the same thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending