The Science Revolution Party Watch

This discussion is closed.
samon53
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
The SRP
The Science Revolution Party or SRP stands for one thing a compete revolution of our political system.

As is plain for anyone to see our current political system is a failure of epic proportions, all sides continue to fight on in endless idealogical attrition none caring about what is true and factual but all about fulfilling their own idealogical crusade.

Democracy has failed it is time for a new system to rise from it's ashes. The SRP will completely eviscerate the political system of this country. We will no longer allow the blind implementation of policies with either no evidence to back up their implementation or measurement of their success.

The SRP will destroy the political spectrum as we know it allowing members of all parts
to join and prove their policies work. Policies will be tested in different counties and cities and tested against each other and a control. We collect massive amounts of data on the effects and side-effects of policies and it will be much more easy to select the right policies to continue with as the data will clearly show which is the moral option. This system is foolproof and only a psychopath would be able to make the wrong decisions.

If you want a party that is going to find the truth and overthrow the corrupt structure that the Centuries have produced then this is the party for you.
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there,

To continue on in the Political Party Contest, parties and independent candidates must meet all the requirements posted each week in the main thread. Unfortunately, your party has not fulfilled all the necessary requirements. It is understood that life can get in the way of lengthy competitions like these. However, that does mean that you do not qualify for the next rounds, and that your thread will hereby be locked.

We thank you for your interest and participation. There will be other events in the future, and we hope to see you in one or more of those!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (4)
36.36%
I really love the subject (5)
45.45%
I don't know what else to do (2)
18.18%
I can't get a job (0)
0%
My parents want me to (0)
0%