MA Photography Central Saint Martins interview Watch

Mintteaco
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys
I got an telephone interview from CSM for MA Photography next week.I really hope to get in to this course.
Could anyone tell me what kind of questions will be asked in the interview? It would be very kind of you.
Thanks again!
RundemC
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
did you get on...what is it like? I heard the leader is a quite tricky
Cxz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wouldn’t recommend this course. It’s a disingenuous Fine Art Degree. It’s certainly not a Photography MAof course, but rather one that pretends to be a Fine Art Masters just to make more money for the university. If you want to do a Fine Art MA, then I would recommend an actual MFA that actually provides proper facilities and teaching for their students.
Marphoto
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there, I'm considering applying to this MA and was wondering whether you got in in the end and how you found the course. Any info on this MA and uni would be great, thanks a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads