How long before your exam should you be ready for it?

Watch
misteltain
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Now I'm aware that the answer to this question varies wildly depending on what level of education and subject you're studying, but how long before an exam do you think you should be done and dusted with revision? A week? A month?

I'm just curious since I always feel like I won't get my revision done in time and usually don't consider myself "done" until the day before the exam :ashamed2: Probably won't be starting past papers for another month since I'm working on getting my notes completed.

Let me know of your personal experiences and thoughts on the matter. Doing my A-levels atm (sciences) and still formulating the optimum exam strategy.

Jo890
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing A2 at the minute and finished all my notes a week ago and am starting my revision this week so hopefully I'll be prepared for the exams in June

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheStoryteller
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I always feel like this and freak out over how little time I have left and how unprepared I'm going to feel as opposed to everyone else who would have finished ages before the exam.

I'd say a good time (for me) would be two weeks before the first exam. But so far I've always had to study up to the day (even night) before the exam so I don't know how that would feel/work out. :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (302)
55.72%
I don't have everything I need (240)
44.28%

Watched Threads