If you could perform with any band...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i was thinking...with festival season having started and everything... if you could perform with any group/artist who would it be? where would it be? who would it be for? what would you sing? what would you wear? (sorry to bombard you with questions)

just curious to see your thoughts on the matter...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I would perform with System of a Down or Rammstein.
bloodhound
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i would love to perform with pat metheny
stacked actor
Report 16 years ago
Who would I perform with? There are so many bands I would love to perform with (not that I can sing/ play any instrument; but it doesn't hurt to dream.) Foo Fighters, Third Eye Blind, Something Corporate, Thrice, Finch, Coldplay, Thursday, Taking Back Sunday, The White Stripes, The Strokes, Sugarcult, Simple Plan, Tool, Tori Amos, Fiona Apple.. and the list goes on and on and on.

Where would it be? I don't really think it'd matter as long as I'd get to be around them?

Who would it be for? Can I be selfish and say it'd be for me? Not that I'd want to inflict emotional and mental damage upon those poor souls that would hear me perform (!)

What would I sing? Foo Fighters: Walking after you or Stacked actors ; Third Eye Blind: Semi charmed kind of life; Something Corporate: Konstantine or If you see jordan; Thrice: Where idols once stood; Finch: What it is to burn; Coldplay: The scientist; Thursday: Paris in flames; Taking Back Sunday: Summer stars; White Stripes: Seven nation army; Strokes: Is this it?; Sugarcult: Daddy's little defect; Simple Plan: Perfect/ Addicted; Tool: Schism; [b]Tori Amos[/b[: Crucify; Fiona Apple: Pale September &; etc

What would I wear?: Something I know I'm comfortable in. Probably a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a logo or something. I don't think I'd be able to talk if I were self conscious.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
AMEN!!
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Who would I perform with? The Manics
Where would it be? Glasto !!!!
Who would it be for? To protest against America actually existing.
What would I sing? I would prefer to do the entire set, but if I could only do one song it would be "You Love Us" or "Everything Must Go".
What would I wear? Normal stuff like jeans and my trainers. I would wear my "communism works" t-shirt in the hope that George Bush was watching.
Al:Guest
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
The Darkness, so that in about a years time I can say I was there before they were earning millions
makin love
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wudnt coz i cant sing!
but if i cud id sing with enrique iglesias
lou p lou
Rep:
?
seeing as i started this thread i have decided who i would perform with etc.

I would be on stage at Leeds this year with the Lostprophets. I would just wear jeans and a nice top + i'd sing fakesoundofprogress.

i would also love to sing with the white stripes on their version of I just don't know what to do with myself- i love the song + their version is brilliant.
-al
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Is it just me that wants to smack Enrique Iglesias around with a smoked haddock for being such a loser then?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Originally posted by -al
Is it just me that wants to smack Enrique Iglesias around with a smoked haddock for being such a loser then?
i just want to punch him + run off with his stupid hat + mess up his hair. haha... oh yeah, and give him some nice baggy trousers.
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would love to perform with the Spice Girls.
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Would have, rather.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think I would like to *perform* with the spice girls too. Although not all at once because I ain't man enough for that.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
PERFORMING!!!!

BEST IDEA EVER......

IF I COULD PERFORM WITH ANYONE... IT WOULD BE... THE BEATLES!!! ......YOU SAID ANYONE.

THE SONG WOULD BE "TWIST AND SHOUT"
JUST LIKE IN "FERRIS BUELERS DAY OFF" -GREAT MOVIE TOO

tHAT WOULD BE SO ROCKIN TO PERFORM THAT SONG WITH THEM, WHAT DO U THINK???
REPLY...

PEACE OUT....
AIM = TYLER91787
lou p lou
Rep:
?
the beatles are cool...i was wandering how long it would take someone to suggest a band that have split up (or hav half the members dead- sorry to be so crude).

i would even love to perform with sir paul on his own.

i'v kinda noticed the difference in everyone's musical taste here...could we get anymore varied?

how about the cheeky girls???
Grapefruit Lady
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'd perform with The Polyphonic Spree - they're so damn happy all the time! The lead guy is even called Tim DeLaughter - how great is that?!

It'd be at Glastonbury (of course), the song would be "Soldier Girl" and I'd be in my very own white robe. Or possibly a red one, depending on what they were wearing.

What would it be for?..........hmmmm............. ..because it was a nice day? Because I didn't burn the biscuits for once? Because I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Because Cameron and Steph smooched at last and threw the others in the turnip patch for being so darn boring? I don't know, you choose.

And as for the Cheeky Girls - I'd rather eat my father's toenails.
EddieB
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
PERFORMING!!!!

BEST IDEA EVER......

IF I COULD PERFORM WITH ANYONE... IT WOULD BE... THE BEATLES!!! ......YOU SAID ANYONE.

THE SONG WOULD BE "TWIST AND SHOUT"
A fabulous band and an excellent choice of song. I've performed Twist and Shout in the past with my band and the crowd reaction is always fantastic. A great way to start a set; it gets everyone warmed up.

Eddie
Bamsbabe8
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by EddieB)
A fabulous band and an excellent choice of song. I've performed Twist and Shout in the past with my band and the crowd reaction is always fantastic. A great way to start a set; it gets everyone warmed up.

Eddie
I would preform with Good Charlotte or AFI
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bamsbabe8)
I would preform with Good Charlotte or AFI
Another AFI fan hooray!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (267)
34.23%
No (513)
65.77%

Watched Threads