The Student Room Group

Is it too late to apply for Postgrad 2015 entry?

Is it too late to apply for Postgrad 2015 entry? I'm looking into doing occupational therapy and many of the universities I want to apply for have September/October entry. My friend has already got a place on an undergrad course but I was wondering if postgrad courses are different,
thanks
Postgrad courses are indeed different from undergraduate courses. There's no centralised application system, and each university can set their own dates, procedures and requirements. If they're not listed on the course website you should contact the admissions team to ask about specific requirements. (That said, I don't know whether medical/health-related courses may be done differently)
Original post by Kuffuzzle
Is it too late to apply for Postgrad 2015 entry? I'm looking into doing occupational therapy and many of the universities I want to apply for have September/October entry. My friend has already got a place on an undergrad course but I was wondering if postgrad courses are different,
thanks

There isn't a centralised, standardised date for postgrad. All courses are different, so you will have to check the ones you are interested in individually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending