The Student Room Group

OCR Advancing Physics B Materials Presentation

I'm supposed to have started my presentation by know, at the moment my topic is the property of safes and how they make them so hard to be broken into. However, I can't find much to talk about on the internet that goes ion detail about its microscopic properties. Does anyone know where I can find this information or does anyone know a different material that I could choose that would be interesting and have lots to talk about on microscopic and microscopic levels. Thanks
Original post by Aceofspades2468
I'm supposed to have started my presentation by know, at the moment my topic is the property of safes and how they make them so hard to be broken into. However, I can't find much to talk about on the internet that goes ion detail about its microscopic properties. Does anyone know where I can find this information or does anyone know a different material that I could choose that would be interesting and have lots to talk about on microscopic and microscopic levels. Thanks

First of all, what material is the safe made of? Think about that and then research the material specifically.

Typically for your materials presentation you are meant to work the other way round i.e. find a material first and then venture into its uses. I did Tungsten Carbide and did drill bits (however I did delve into its other uses).

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending