Nursing (Adult) Magee 2015 offers due out today. Watch

shannonbrophy1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I had an interview for adult nursing in Magee on the 2nd March and they informed me at the end of the interview that we would hear back from them on the 31st March 2015 via UCAS..so I have been refreshing my Track and refreshing my emails constantly throughout the day and still have heard no word from either Magee or Track. Anyone that was in this position last year be able to tell me if they were told a specific date where they informed on that date? my nerves are wrecked and would really love to hear back from them today, however, my friend (also waiting to hear back from Magee) read on a student room thread that Magee weren't going to hand out offers until after easter now as they were unsure of numbers for intake, but then she also read that a girl received word back of getting an unconditional offer for september intake..someone please put my mind at ease :-(
emmahutch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm waiting to hear back as well! I JUST KEEP REFRESHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Perhaps then we won't hear until after easter if that is what you heard?
shannonbrophy1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by emmahutch)
I'm waiting to hear back as well! I JUST KEEP REFRESHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Perhaps then we won't hear until after easter if that is what you heard?
a few people emailed university of ulster and they say that they are still waiting for final confirmation from the Department of Health and Social Services on the number of places available for students commencing in September 2015 in Mental Health Nursing. As soon as we are in receipt of this information we will update your status via UCAS Track. We are hopeful that we will be in the position to do this by the end of April 2015.

So thats only for Mental Health if you applied to it but anyone who applied to Adult Nursing will have their ucas track updated before lunchtime tomorrow so fingers crossed

Good luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (256)
32.08%
The paper was reasonable (390)
48.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (90)
11.28%
It was TERRIBLE (62)
7.77%

Watched Threads