How do I cure my Oneitis? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Like an older guy, but discovered he's got a girlfriend and kid. He flirts (or is at least super nice/compliment dropping) with me/other girls a lot though which is annoying.

I just find him more attractive than the guys my age I know, he's quite smart and obv experienced life wise though I almost get jealous hearing about all the things hes done etc My mum knows him really well so I have to see him quite a bit.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
relieve yourself over some smut?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
relieve yourself over some smut?
das it mane

Srsly tho, forgot to mention I know him through part-time (unpaid) work experience I'm doing. Am working 2 days a week at his firm till the start of July. He's flirted with me a lot but didn't tell me he had a gf.

He's nice to other girls in the workplace too but not outright flirty (has made remarks on my figure when we're alone etc...) Might just be man slooting it up for the attention tbh. :ninja:
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
das it mane

Srsly tho, forgot to mention I know him through part-time (unpaid) work experience I'm doing. Am working 2 days a week at his firm till the start of July. He's flirted with me a lot but didn't tell me he had a gf.

He's nice to other girls in the workplace too but not outright flirty (has made remarks on my figure when we're alone etc...) Might just be man slooting it up for the attention tbh. :ninja:
Maybe he'd cheat on his gf if he had the chance lol. Might just flirt for fun though.
frankieboy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The clue is in the name. You need to find other men that you like, to balance it out and bring it into perspective.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
Maybe he'd cheat on his gf if he had the chance lol. Might just flirt for fun though.
Wouldn't sleep with him if I could lol, I don't like flirty man sloots.

Still annoying feels for him tho. He's just more stable etc. than most of the guys I know.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by frankieboy)
The clue is in the name. You need to find other men that you like, to balance it out and bring it into perspective.
Yeah that's what I'm trying to do. I don't know many guys around my age like him tho.
Stewie2011
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing wrong with being a bit on the side for sex, that's all you'll ever likely to be for him though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by stewie2011)
nothing wrong with being a bit on the side for sex, that's all you'll ever likely to be for him though.
wouldn't sleep with him if i could lol, i don't like flirty man sloots.

^^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (25)
67.57%
No I haven't decided yet (6)
16.22%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
16.22%

Watched Threads