The Student Room Group

Architecture uni course advice...

I've received all the 5 offers... Now i need to make firm decisions on which course i want to do...

I've applied for:
MSA
University of Westminster
London Met
Queen Uni Belfast
University of Ulster Belfast

University of Westminster was initially going to be my first choice until i visited MSA...
Although I'd rather study in London opposed to Manchester being honest ...

Any advice or any input is much appreciated!
Hello Daniel, congratulations on getting your offers! Choosing between them all seems to me like a good problem to have.

I'm a student at London Met (as well as being a rep on TSR) and from my personal experience I can extol the virtues of studying in London: there are so many interesting projects happening everyday which have to fit in (or not) with the pre-existing aesthetic. I don't know a huge amount about the other universities or locations but do know that The Cass (Faculty for Art, Architecture and Design) is incredibly well thought of and my personal experience of the academics and events are all extremely favourable.

I'm also aware that recently one of our architecture lecturers won the Annie Spink Award, a fantastic achievement and a man from whom one can learn an awful lot!

I've included below a video I found of one of the first year projects that you would get involved in as I thought you might find it interesting and that you may not have seen it:

[video="youtube;od6lX0kR6MY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od6lX0kR6MY[/video]

Anyway, I hope that was useful. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have and I wish you the very best in making your decision and sincerely hope that whichever you choose that you enjoy the course!

Kind regards,
Simon.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending