The Student Room Group

QuizUp app

Anyone got this app, quizup.

It's slightly addictive lol. So many different specialities to choose from which is brilliant

Scroll to see replies

Yep, I have it, haven't used it in a while though. :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by XcitingStuart
Yep, I have it, haven't used it in a while though. :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your best subject?
Omg I haven't used it in ages! It was so popular last year
Original post by bittr n swt
What's your best subject?

Grammar. I'm naturally good at English grammar and it was the only thing I think I could do; my general knowledge is crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep i use it I'm a master in the eminem section :cool:
(edited 8 years ago)
Pokémon was my area of expertise :cool:
I was so good on the Kardashian and Gossip Girl topics :lol:
Original post by bittr n swt
Anyone got this app, quizup.

It's slightly addictive lol. So many different specialities to choose from which is brilliant

I use it sometimes, but its quite a large app and it drains the battery. Only good for when you're on free wifi too.
Reply 9
I don't like the app, it's boring and lame. Some of the questions appear to have been written by a monkey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whenever I beat someone on there I send them an insulting message.
Original post by generic_man

We must've played against each other ; Also, I do the same
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by generic_man

HAHAHAAHA! that's like them kids sending me messages on COD saying I'm cheating. I'm going to start taking that advice and send them insulting messages cause they're ****.
I love it
I really like it, I used to be hooked. I haven't played in quite some time though, maybe I'll go back on :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's too slow for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reviving this thread from the depths of hell because I'd like someone to challenge on QuizUp c:
Original post by username360639
Pokémon was my area of expertise :cool:

The one where it had a pic and you had to say what it was? That was so easy, usually got max points. It wasn't my highest level though.
Yeeesh. No fun challenging someone on a topic they're remotely good at, they've probably seen all the questions before.
I mainly did the Harry Potter ones (not the movies, because I sucked at knowledge of the movies).

Quick Reply