The Student Room Group

I Can't stop thinking about this girl, but shes way too young for me

Anon because of fear of getting caught

I'm 19 and i like a girl who still in school (i know what your thinking). I met her a while ago whilst performing together and now that our performance project is over, i doubt i will see her unless i decide to meet her. I have her facebook and that is it.

She was such a horny girl and would always talk about sexual nature in my face and others around. I never met a girl in my life who would be so open. She is a virgin and i said one time jokingly that i will sleep with her and stuff but she took it too seriously and begged me to do it.

I'm not normally like this because i'm an introvert and i'm suffering from the worst depression in history. Idk i just cant stop thinking about her, she is so hot and she also on youtube as well! (i even wrote on the comment section about how beautiful she was). I just feel she is 'the one' if i was to pursue her.

What should i do people please :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You claim she is in school but that could be in primary school or doing her a levels lol?!
How old is she?
Reply 3
lol op your love is nothing, it's lust.

Would you like this girl if she wasnt about sex.

Trust me i know the pain of love
Reply 4
Original post by onderk
You claim she is in school but that could be in primary school or doing her a levels lol?!

Lol i'd say 16+ is ok for a 19 year old.
Reply 5
Original post by onderk

shes in year 11 :frown:
The fact you stated that it's anonymous due to "fear of getting caught" you know that thinking this is wrong.. If she's under 16, It's illegal for you do to anything with her like the way you are on about. I would advise you to take some time from her especially, I understand depression can affect and change people, but focus on getting better and receiving help for your mental illness instead of doing something which is wrong..
Reply 7
Original post by nuraf
lol op your love is nothing, it's lust.

Would you like this girl if she wasnt about sex.

Trust me i know the pain of love

i would still like her regardless. I'm in love with her because i can't stop thinking about her. She is like the first one to give me hope on love lol.
Reply 8
I think that is totally fine :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
shes in year 11 :frown:

Like the comment above, I would say 16+ is okay for a 19 year old, even though some others may still have issues with it, but it wouldn't be illegal..
The fact you stated that it's anonymous due to "fear of getting caught" you know that thinking this is wrong.. If she's under 16, It's illegal for you do to anything with her like the way you are on about. I would advise you to take some time from her especially, I understand depression can affect and change people, but focus on getting better and receiving help for your mental illness instead of doing something which is wrong..

I may have attraction to young girls (I'm not a perv, i know where the boundaries are) but she is 16 so this legal, it's just that she doing GCSES.
Original post by Danexoxo
I think that is totally fine :smile:

as in???
as in???

then out.

then in again.
Reply 13
Original post by ChickenMadness
then out.

then in again.

If she is 16, however if she is younger than that it's not a bad thing just wait until she's at a legal age :smile:
Reply 14
I may have attraction to young girls (I'm not a perv, i know where the boundaries are) but she is 16 so this legal, it's just that she doing GCSES.

Not sure how this computes but if you have an attraction to young girls in general you won't always know if they are 'legal' by looking at them...
Reply 15
Original post by jazjaz
Not sure how this computes but if you have an attraction to young girls in general you won't always know if they are 'legal' by looking at them...

Lol u want a birth certificate or something. Just make sure she's not lying.
Reply 16
Original post by whorace
Lol u want a birth certificate or something. Just make sure she's not lying.

Yes probably worth it if stops you going to jail. Many of these schoolgirls look 30 before they graduate high school.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Anon because of fear of getting caught

I'm 19 and i like a girl who still in school (i know what your thinking). I met her a while ago whilst performing together and now that our performance project is over, i doubt i will see her unless i decide to meet her. I have her facebook and that is it.

She was such a horny girl and would always talk about sexual nature in my face and others around. I never met a girl in my life who would be so open. She is a virgin and i said one time jokingly that i will sleep with her and stuff but she took it too seriously and begged me to do it.

I'm not normally like this because i'm an introvert and i'm suffering from the worst depression in history. Idk i just cant stop thinking about her, she is so hot and she also on youtube as well! (i even wrote on the comment section about how beautiful she was). I just feel she is 'the one' if i was to pursue her.

What should i do people please :frown:

Hey there! About the age part, as long as she is over 16, I don't see any other age gap problem! Love has no age! Don't feel like you're weird or gross for having fallen in love with someone not from your age group. :smile: I think you feel that this is awkward and wrong because of her status in society: her being in Year 11 and taking her GCSEs. But your heart doesn't know that, and only responds to a natural feeling of attraction, so embrace that. My boyfriend is 6 years older than me but that does not bother us one bit and we are madly in love!
Now it's up to you to see how things go. If you think you can make a first move and show her you're interested, maybe give it a try!
If you've decided not to do anything about this feeling (for the age-gap reason, or any other that might bother you) and want to let go but don't know how to, don't worry! I think you currently have a massive, irrepressible crush (no negative connotation intended! Quite on the contrary!). I've had those too, with all the can't-stop-thinking-about-him desperate moments, but they eventually pass by, and many other occasions to fall in love come! Look up to the future, keep hope :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by jazjaz
Yes probably worth it if stops you going to jail. Many of these schoolgirls look 30 before they graduate high school.

??? If they look 30 they are not his type :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by whorace
??? If they look 30 they are not his type :biggrin:

Some do look 30. But most look about 20.

All I'm saying if I was a guy you'd better believe I'd protect my ass.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending