university of exeter vs bath vs King's (Bsc Management)

Watch
Jamisshunter123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I graduated from NZ high school and will do management N200 at uni in UK in 2015. At the moment, I have got 4 conditional offers from LSE, exeter, king's and bath.
However, LSE academic requirement is a bit higher than my actual grade . So right now it is likely my choice comes down to two unis as my friend told me as an international student for bachelor degree I shouldn't go to London unless I get into LSE.
I am leaning towards university of exeter as it is regarded as the most beautiful uni in UK while provide excellent education in business management. But I need opinions from Uk citizens about my current situation as I may be bias.
1. What would be better choice if my plan is to attend ivy league uni when I graduate from uk uni?
2. How are these three uni reputation regarded in UK? on par with warwick, bristol and durham in business area?
3. What about social life at exeter vs bath?
4. teaching quality
5. I also want to work in Uk for maybe 1-2 years after graduation, which would be better choices among three?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (353)
55.94%
I don't have everything I need (278)
44.06%

Watched Threads