The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

A-Level Photocopies Firmed Offer

Firmed choice my offer to Exeter and I've already met the grades. In the email it says:

"What happens nextPlease send us photocopies of your A-Level or equivalent qualifications. You will not be allowed to register until these documents have been seen and verified."

Struggling to find information on where/how to send these? Physical photocopies that need to be posted or would scanned copies emailed in do just as well.

Accommodation application opens soon and I don't think I will be able to until this has been done so would like to get it sorted ASAP.

Thanks for the help
Original post by joebennett
Firmed choice my offer to Exeter and I've already met the grades. In the email it says:

"What happens nextPlease send us photocopies of your A-Level or equivalent qualifications. You will not be allowed to register until these documents have been seen and verified."

Struggling to find information on where/how to send these? Physical photocopies that need to be posted or would scanned copies emailed in do just as well.

Accommodation application opens soon and I don't think I will be able to until this has been done so would like to get it sorted ASAP.

Thanks for the help

Call the admissions office, maybe...
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by joebennett

Thanks for the help

I scanned in my certificates and just attached them to an email addressed to [email protected] and they said that was fine! :smile:

Quick Reply