Dance at Roehampton

Watch this thread
University of Roehampton (Official)
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
"You are going to make this experience the best of your life" –a passionate dance student tells how Roehampton's Department of Dance has transformed him into a well-rounded dancer and opened up a number of career options in dance science, community dance, dance psychology and dance psychology.

At Roehampton you’ll be part of the world’s largest and most vibrant university dance department, rated No. 1 for dance research in the UK (REF 2014).
Roehampton Dance offers outstanding undergraduate degrees and you will learn about different contemporary dance perspectives and how dance influences society.
The rich mix of events, including residencies, workshops, and annual festival results in a lively and stimulating artistic-scholarly community. You will benefit from our collaborations with professional dance artists, companies, and organisations. With our London location, Roehampton Dance is a great place to start or expand your career in dance.
Discover your future here: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/Open-Day...r-Holder-Days/
Ludovika
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I have a question regarding the schedule. What does an average day looks like? Is it 9-5 like conservatoires or more coming in for classes as and when they are timetabled? Also how many practical classes do you do, 3 a day, more, less? Thank you in advance for your help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
22.67%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (9)
12%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.33%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.33%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
25.33%

Watched Threads