How to manage Unit 1 and Unit 2 revision?

Watch
daljit97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have just finished studying the content of my AS Level (Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths). Exams starts in June, Unit 1 Exams comes 1/2 weeks before Unit 2. I am undecided on how to proceed with the revision. Should I revise Unit 1 first and then focus on Unit 2 or revise them at the same time (since Unit 2 is more marks worthy). Can someone who did the AS exams before give an advice on how to manage the revision process?

games211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by daljit97)
I have just finished studying the content of my AS Level (Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths). Exams starts in June, Unit 1 Exams comes 1/2 weeks before Unit 2. I am undecided on how to proceed with the revision. Should I revise Unit 1 first and then focus on Unit 2 or revise them at the same time (since Unit 2 is more marks worthy). Can someone who did the AS exams before give an advice on how to manage the revision process?
I am doing unit 1 first then unit 2, as unit 2 is worth much more so hopefully I will remember more nearer to the exam.
Tbh it doesn't matter. Just do it and stick with it
Kalsoomb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OMG having the same problem of revising both units! Do unit 1 in the morning an 2 in the evening!
daljit97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Kalsoomb)
OMG having the same problem of revising both units! Do unit 1 in the morning an 2 in the evening!
That's a good idea for holidays, but schools will start soon again. I'd like to hear someone that already did the exams and how they managed this "duality".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (253)
57.11%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed