Is YouTube currently hacked?

Watch
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Search for a song on YouTube, and all I get is "Did you mean Darude - Sandstorm?" at the top of the page?

Either YT has been hacked, or just my laptop. :eek:
OhGod
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
Search for a song on YouTube, and all I get is "Did you mean Darude - Sandstorm?" at the top of the page?

Year man, your laptop is broken. You need to go and buy a new laptop. YouTube is currently hacked by a virus. If you go on YouTube again the hackers will CryptoLock your PC. Please do not go on YouTube again.
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
(Original post by OhGod)
Year man, your laptop is broken. You need to go and buy a new laptop. YouTube is currently hacked by a virus. If you go on YouTube again the hackers will CryptoLock your PC. Please do not go on YouTube again.
LOL
cleverasvoltaire
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)

It's a famous troll song. April fools from Youtube, basically.
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
(Original post by cleverasvoltaire)
omg, I forgot about April Fool's Day.
OhGod
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cleverasvoltaire)
Async
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No your computer is broken. Download an antivirus and check it for viruses.
tinkerbell_xxx
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
There is also a little music symbol on every video that plays the song too
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 6 years ago
I'm afraid your laptop is a goner
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.76%
Okay (110)
29.02%
A bit lacking (141)
37.2%
Not good at all (91)
24.01%

Watched Threads