The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS History 6HI01D - Wednesday 13th May 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieNorcross
Any predictions? I do think Bolsheviks/Provisional Goverment is asked pretty much every year?

Stalins social policies havent been been asked for a while? Nor about a totalitarian state under Stalin?

I dont really like predicting lol, but i am hoping theres not a question on economics like last year for RIR
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm mainly revising the essays, but I do hope good questions are asked?
I don't think economy will be asked, I do think for RIR the Bolsheviks and Provisional government are asked pretty much every year
I don't think economy will be asked, I do think for RIR the Bolsheviks and Provisional government are asked pretty much every year

That is good I prefer the Bolsheviks and the PG

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too, I hope they are asked it would be good
Me too, I hope they are asked it would be good

What topic do you do for unit 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
We do about Ireland
We do about Ireland

Ahh thats sounds interesting, we do India which is rather boring!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww!! Hope this exam is good
Original post by The.Joker
Less than 4 weeks till the exam... :ahhhhh:
How is everybody feeling about the exam?

I'm studying civil rights and the role of the us in asia. I hope questions on MLK and Korea come up!

MLK and Korea didn't come up last year so hopefully they will this year! Last year I had 2 Vietnam questions it was horrible! So I'm retaking this year to try and get a better grade at A2 :smile:
Reply 30
Hope the questions are based on the Bolsheviks or Tsar Nicholas. :frown:
Original post by J_1234
Hope the questions are based on the Bolsheviks or Tsar Nicholas. :frown:

Same here!!
Reply 32
Have you guys revised all the content? I barely know anything! :confused:
Original post by P.brain

I haven't, ive only learnt past essays :frown:
Original post by P.brain

To be honest I havent been prioritising history when I really should be! We havent even finished the content at school!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I haven't, ive only learnt past essays :frown:

But that's good though cos if the question you practice comes up you will smash it! I haven't even started the practice essays!
Reply 36
Original post by Ben4
To be honest I havent been prioritising history when I really should be! We havent even finished the content at school!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! We still haven't finished and there's only 3 weeks left! I just hope the examiners are feeling nice this year
Original post by P.brain
Same! We still haven't finished and there's only 3 weeks left! I just hope the examiners are feeling nice this year

Yep I know! I really hope they are nice too but knowing its the last year for this spec... i doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by P.brain
But that's good though cos if the question you practice comes up you will smash it! I haven't even started the practice essays!

What's the chances the same question will be asked?
I hope just because its the last spec, they don't ask weird questions? Also what about re sits next year??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending