University of Dundee - Accommodation - 2015 Watch

This discussion is closed.
yankbaper13
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Accommodation is to be chosen in mid-April and applicants will get told the details of their accommodation around June. I am opening this thread so that people can discuss which accommodation they are choosing and hopefully will be able to find people who they will be staying/studying with
Beardy_collie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yankbaper13)
Accommodation is to be chosen in mid-April and applicants will get told the details of their accommodation around June. I am opening this thread so that people can discuss which accommodation they are choosing and hopefully will be able to find people who they will be staying/studying with
Hey, have you heard anything about applying for accommodation? I've made Dundee my firm choice and I haven't heard anything about accommodation getting nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
vernasiraka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Same here, I haven't heard anything from Dundee yet. Anyone gets the accommodation information?
SasaM97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I firmed Dundee unconditional about 7/8 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
sophie7620
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I firmed my offer a couple of weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either!
SasaM97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got my accommodation form in today!!! Heathfield here I come

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zizoalfar1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know how much the university accommodation cost?

Posted from TSR Mobile
SasaM97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zizoalfar1)
Does anyone know how much the university accommodation cost?

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/accommodatio...residencefees/

Posted from TSR Mobile
amber11997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Applied to Belmont Flats, doing the Forensic Anthropology course, cant wait to see who I'm living with!!
Nins_94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I firmed my unconditional for nursing a few weeks ago and they told me at the open day our application forms will be sent through email but I've still heard nothing Getting nervous!
BenWhittaker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Edit - Problem Solved

Applied for Belmont Flats
Sophied.1606
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I accepted my condiontional offer for Biomedical Science the other week and I got an email about accommodation a few days later. Im thinking about staying in the Seabraes flats is anyone else thinking about staying there?
Hayley_31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm going to do Biomedical Science and got an accommodation offer for Belmont Flats yesterday!
vernasiraka
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nice! Happy to see many Biomedical Sciences applicants here, I will be doing this program too and still waiting for the accommodation offer (Belmont Flats). Hope it will come very soon
Sophied.1606
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't actually applied for accommodation yet but I'm so happy to actually see others doing biomedical science here!
rivvies
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm still waiting for the e-mail :/ I'm not sure where to apply to, I would like it cheaper of course, but being on campus would be great.. I guess distance and money are my biggest criteria and conflict at the same time
Sophied.1606
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thats why im looking at Seabraes because its cheaper and not far from the campus
Nins_94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm hoping to get seabraes as well for those reasons. It's the last day of April though and I still haven't gotten my email
Hayley_31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If some of you haven't heard from the accommodation people yet, I'd definitely give them a phone call if possible! I've phoned a few times before and they've always been very friendly and helpful!
Kellieioannou
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by amber11997)
Applied to Belmont Flats, doing the Forensic Anthropology course, cant wait to see who I'm living with!!
Im in Belmont flats taking anthropology too!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (235)
66.57%
No (118)
33.43%

Watched Threads