The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Postgraduate accommodation Bristol Uni 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi, could you post the link please?

[QUOTE=edymott;56534773]Hi,

We have 2 spaces in a 4 bedroom house very close to the University and with a contract starting in September, rent is £425 per month (I can email the link to the house). We have reserved it until 10am on the 4th June 2015 so its a bit short notice but we need to know asap. Message me
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
Hi - I am Matt and I shall be studying for a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (French and Spanish) at The University of Bristol in September. I have been looking into accommodation and figure it may be better value for money to share with one or two people. If anyone is interested in flatsharing please let me know - below are a couple of links to places I think could work. Wanting a nice place, for a reasonable price

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/1686466/

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/1686136/

I am fun, hard working and sociable...message me if interested! Or equally reply here...
Reply 22
Hey! Im starting an MSc in Applied Neuropsychology this Septemeber and I am looking for a place to stay. I am coming from Ireland so I dont really know much about the area at all. For me price would be the main thing. If anyone here is looking to share with someone I would be very interested. Feel free to message me. :smile: Im really looking forward to starting in September :smile:
Hello. I have applied for MSc in Management. Is getting accepted into UoB for Master's very competitive? How long did it take you guys to receive offers?
Reply 24
Hi, I'm starting an MSc in Computer Science at UoB and am also in need of accommodation. Those properties looked good but seem to have gone, have you found a place to stay yet?
Hi, I am Ryan and prepare to study on MSc of Image and audio processing this September.

How many of you still not find a place to stay? As I came to Bristol yesterday (16 July), is there anybody want a meet to have a look of bedrooms around of bristol?

Cheers,
Ryan
Hey!

Starting an MSc in Molecular Neuroscience. Anyone else? I'm also looking for some private accommodation - does anyone know any good areas? And anyone up for house sharing?

Cheers :smile:
Original post by jesssnow123
Hello, I have accepted to study a taught masters at the Langford Campus starting September 2015. I am looking for other postgrad students who need to find accommodation in Bristol, would love to find anyone else who has accepted to study Global wildlife health and conservation.

Hey!

I've accepted an offer to study MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation and am now only just starting to look for a place to live. Because it's taught in Langford, I didn't know whether to live there or in Bristol. I'd be relying on public transport as I don't have a car.

I'd be interested in a house share if you're still looking?
Hey all, I am starting vet med at Bristol in September and am currently without anywhere to live, if anyone knows of a room to rent near campus please let me know
Original post by edymott
Hi,

We have 2 spaces in a 4 bedroom house very close to the University and with a contract starting in September, rent is £425 per month (I can email the link to the house). We have reserved it until 10am on the 4th June 2015 so its a bit short notice but we need to know asap. Message me

I am a 22 years old French student and I will spent the next full year in the university of Bristol in the Mechanical Engineering department. Is your offer still available ?
Reply 30
Hey, my name is Nerea and I am going to be starting the same master in September. I come from Spain and I have the same problem as you -I'm quite late as well. Have you found any accommodation? See you in september :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending