GCSE ENGLISH LIT POETRY - what two poems were on the 2014 paper?

Watch this thread
kittykatieboo
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
GCSE ENGLISH LIT POETRY - what two poems were on the 2014 paper?
What poems have come up in the past?
JuliaM1998
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Depends which poet you're studying, which exam board etc. In your GCSEs/ school exams theres a chance that any poem you've studied could come up because the questions could be new so revise them all.
Last year for Hardy Convergence of the Twain, Pine Planters and Drummer Hodge were on the paper but that doesn't mean they'll be on yours
kittykatieboo
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by JuliaM1998)
Depends which poet you're studying, which exam board etc. In your GCSEs/ school exams theres a chance that any poem you've studied could come up because the questions could be new so revise them all.
Last year for Hardy Convergence of the Twain, Pine Planters and Drummer Hodge were on the paper but that doesn't mean they'll be on yours
I'm doing AQA, relationships poems. I know that, but i've looked at the latest ones and none of them have been repeated again and it's highly likely they'll test us on ones they haven't done recently.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads