Turn on thread page Beta

now that all the xams are over... watch

Announcements

....make a predictiopn of what u think ule gte. be honest. none of this oh ioll get 4 Ds when ure predicted 4 As

Need:Abb n think ill prob get: bbb

need BCC, want ABC, going to get DEU ( ive already got a 'd' and an 'e' in 2 subjects)

I think A in French, B in Maths and Physics and a D or an E in AS Further Maths. I hope, anyway.

should get ccc need ccc

ReputationRep:
    I reckon I've got ABB. I was predicted AAA, but that was always more optimistic than realistic.

A in physics, B in maths and B in economics.

I only need BBC for next year, so touch wood it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    i need bbb, last year got aab, this year hopefully abb or bbb

I reckon I've got ABB. I was predicted AAA, but that was always more optimistic than realistic.

A in physics, B in maths and B in economics.

I only need BBC for next year, so touch wood it's all good.

what uni' and what subject?

I need BBB but i think i got something like BCD, if really lucky ABD

ReputationRep:
    Need ABB, predicted AAAA. I am hoping for all As but like Tednol I think I'll be more realistic....AABB probably.

ReputationRep:
    need AAA, want AAA, Predicted BBB, think im gonna get BBC.

oh well!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Need BBB, with a bit of luck i'll get ABB. I think I might just scrape through with an ABC though, although my offer isn't based on points :/

ReputationRep:
    need ABB or ABC, will probably get ABC, or worst case scenario, ACD

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.