The Student Room Group

Edexcel Resit limit?

So here is the situation, 2 years ago I sat a Maths unit, M1, and did reasonably well, then I resat it last year and scored lower, thus retaining my original score. This year I have been entered for it in error during a third year of study, if I turn up and get a U, will I still retain my original grade? If not, can I get myself withdrawn from the exam at this point in time and still retain the original grade?

Thanks for your time, I believe I am probably worrying about nothing.
Reply 1
Original post by cisk15
So here is the situation, 2 years ago I sat a Maths unit, M1, and did reasonably well, then I resat it last year and scored lower, thus retaining my original score. This year I have been entered for it in error during a third year of study, if I turn up and get a U, will I still retain my original grade? If not, can I get myself withdrawn from the exam at this point in time and still retain the original grade?

There are no restrictions on how many times you re-sit an A level unit and your best attempt is always the one that counts. You can be withdrawn from the exam up to the end of June. You can ge a refund of the money up to 21 April.

Quick Reply

Latest