The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Sports Therapy in UEL

Hi I am an international student looking to come to the UK to further my studies in sports therapy. I have applied to 7 universities:
1. University of East London
2. University of West England, Bristol
3. University of Central Lancashire
4. University College of Birmingham
5. Edgehill University
6. London Metropolitan
7. Staffordshire Univerisity

I am really keen in accepting UELs offer as their promotional video and course outline looks very solid and most appealing to me. But I do have some concerns as I have heard that it's not very reputable and the area is not very safe.

I do appreciate any inputs, advice or anything at all on area and which unis are well known for sports therapy. As I am very interested in working with teams in the future, which school would give more prospects in that area? And what about placements, I would assume that this would vary among the universities? Whether there is a compulsory placement at the final year of I can apply for a sandwich year?

Another issue, is it possible to request for cross credits/exemptions ?
I would go with University of Central Lancashire. It has great facilities and includes sports trauma module which is exclusive to UCLAN. They also pay for you to do level 4 sports massage which I am led to believe costs £3000-£4000 to do separately.
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending