The Student Room Group

Where to buy slim fit trousers?

I need a few smart slim fit trousers for work. Where is the best place to buy from?

I've brought some from Next before but they crease easily, don't wash very well and the fabric isn't the best.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Don't. :talkhand: They're for girls.

(unless you're a girl)

Spoiler

H&M, Wallis maybe tk Maxx but I'm not sure about that one but definitely the first two.
New look
boohoo
forever 21
Mango
Original post by Mr...
I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at this post.:mmm:

+loads of guys wear skinny jeans :smug:

They're secretly girls.

Or have very small private parts, that can fit into girl jeans lmao.
Original post by Mr...
I see that you know a lot about this subject. Is their something you're hiding.:colone:

mm ye that my sausage n mash can't fit into skinny jeans :redface:

Without it being painful anyway lol. Everytime I see a dude wearing skinny jeans I think :zomg: how??
Original post by Mr...
:rolleyes:

I know, my sister told me that putting them on is difficult.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

does your sister have a willy? :lolwut:

Why are you eye rolling? lmao
Original post by ChickenMadness
Don't. :talkhand: They're for girls.

(unless you're a girl)

Spoiler

Bruhhhhhh.

Slim fit jeans are like THE only jeans a man should wear, unless he's a lumberjack or something. They accentuate your calves, look much better with foot wear , fit around your ankles properly etc. Straight cut jeans are an abomination.

No, i'm not talking about skinny jeans btw. Aware yourself.
Original post by ParadiseFound
Bruhhhhhh.

Slim fit jeans are like THE only jeans a man should wear, unless he's a lumberjack or something. They accentuate your calves, look much better with foot wear , fit around your ankles properly etc. Straight cut jeans are an abomination.

No, i'm not talking about skinny jeans btw. Aware yourself.

They make you look stupid lmao. + They're designed for girls. No willy room (pun intended). They signify to the opposite sex that you ain't hung :cool: Unless you're actually displaying it squashed against your leg like this guy. But that's not comfortable at all :lolwut:

Spoiler

The only time skinny jeans are acceptable is when you lift and every pair of jeans are skinny jeans.
Original post by Mr...
No, I was trying to stress the point that it's difficult for girls to put them on :rolleyes::colonhash:

I do it a lot :mmm:

(I think we should CM instead as we'd get in trouble for detailing the thread)

lol sure if you want.
Original post by Mr...
I meant VM by the way.

The guy in the spoiler is actually wearing girls' trousers tho…
+ Slim fit jeans arent actually that bad. Skinny jeans are the main issue.

lol no seriously though. I've tried slim fit/ skinny jeans (whatever) and there is actually no crotch area lol. You pull them all the way up and it's like, "hang on, thats not right, wheres my dick supposed to go? :no:"

and sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending