The Student Room Group

Edexcel C1 13th May 2015 *official thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Georgia-Mai W
I sat this paper last week and got it back today. I was wondering if anybody had the mark scheme so that i can make corrections? Thanks.:h:

How did you find the paper?
A lot of people said this paper was extremely hard, however, I personally think it was a lot easier than most of the other papers... there was only one weird indices questions which was simple if you had done logs.
The mark schemes are locked, but here are the model solutions by Arsey
Original post by MathsAndCompSci
How did you find the paper?
A lot of people said this paper was extremely hard, however, I personally think it was a lot easier than most of the other papers... there was only one weird indices questions which was simple if you had done logs.
The mark schemes are locked, but here are the model solutions by Arsey

I thought it was an ok paper but i struggle a lot with stupid things like negatives and fractions which made it a lot harder so i made stupid mistakes:ashamed2: It was also my resit paper so i thought it was a lot easier than my original C1 paper. Ive managed to find an unofficial mark scheme which I'm going through now and kicking myself because of the silly mistakes, but oh well. i can only improve:smile: Thanks for your help!!
where can I find c1 past papers and mark schemes
i thought that the exam was pretty easy but can be due to the fact that i do further maths everything compared to that is easy, the only thing that i forgot how to do is 10 b i found what the gradient was (2) but forgot what to do next

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending