This discussion is closed.
theboyberman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know where I can find out how many people on average in the country sit each Edexcel maths module each year?

Thanks

Richard
Jac
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey richard its jacob from JLE,

interesting q probs best to ask a teacher for an examiners report or something like that cos it will have stats like that.

all the best,
j
theboyberman
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hey man.

Hows it going. Cheers for that. So glad to be finnished. Thats such a mad coincidence you saw my post. Pretty cool.

The only reason I asked is because m4 was terrible and i wondered how many people do it.

See you on monday night some time soon. I can't do this week.

Bye!
rowei
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Edexcel publishes tables on its website showing the number and percentage of candidates who achieve each grade in different modules. This will tell you how many people took different exams.
makin love
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
not a clue but i am if it helps
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Also, I know the Telegraph publishes a big table shortly after results are released saying the number of people who took each subject, percentage who were male, perecentage who were female, and the percentage who got a given grade.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads