tania880
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Due to the change in syllabus there is a are not too many for _# practice papers P3. Anyone know if

1. is there a hug change in the style of questions between the old P3 and the new P3

2. is there any resources available for revising the new p3
Asad_2015
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tania880)
Due to the change in syllabus there is a are not too many for _# practice papers P3. Anyone know if

1. is there a hug change in the style of questions between the old P3 and the new P3

2. is there any resources available for revising the new p3
hi, there are loads of resources. Did your school give you a revision guide the CGP are good books. Also there is some inconsistency in the old spec but I've noticed that a few question from old spec have appered on the recent papers.
alpha2
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
no, p3 is the easiest module because there are very few chapters, literally one of the chapters is memorising two statements and an equation
Asad_2015
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by alpha2)
no, p3 is the easiest module because there are very few chapters, literally one of the chapters is memorising two statements and an equation
I love it

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (68)
32.69%
Yes - a trusted person (58)
27.88%
No (55)
26.44%
I'm not sure (27)
12.98%

Watched Threads