AQA A-level Biology Practical Skills

Watch this thread
jf1994
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I'm doing the AQA BIO3X and BIO6X exams in May, which are the 2 EMPA's for AS and A2, at a private school in Bristol. I haven't done a science practical since high school, 4 years ago. Does anyone have a complete list of processes I need to study and know, equipment I need to know how to use, etc?

I'm also doing the two Physics EMPA's so if anyone knows anything about those, please help me out, thanks!
Stonebridge
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/anno...p?f=129&a=1535
jf1994
Rep:
I'm asking about the syllabus as a whole, not a particular exam.
jadys10
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi there! I'm doing Aqa AS physics and aqa alevel biology too. Have you done your mock practicals yet?
jf1994
Rep:
(Original post by jadys10)
Hi there! I'm doing Aqa AS physics and aqa alevel biology too. Have you done your mock practicals yet?
Nope I dont get any mocks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (70)
66.67%
No (26)
24.76%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed