echo97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello,

I was just wondering who is planning on going to AUB in September and what you're going to be studying (:

Also, have you applied for accommodation? Does anyone have any idea of what the chances are of getting in? I know it's prioritised for those with disabilities and then by those living furthest away. I live an hour and a half away so is it quite unlikely I will get a place?

Thank you :3
Zillanne
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Film production here, though I haven't had my interview yet. Are they really selective? Have you had your interview??
AliBonce
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi!

AUB is different from Bournemouth University, they are separate institutions. Here's the AUB page http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...at_Bournemouth

Alice
echo97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zillanne)
Film production here, though I haven't had my interview yet. Are they really selective? Have you had your interview?
Hey, so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner :/

Did you get in/accept your place then? And if so did you get a place in halls?
echo97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zillanne)
Yh, firmed my course - didnt get a place in halls. They're really unhelpful when it comes to people who haven't got halls. Its put me off a bit. u?
Yeah same, I didn't get into halls either Kind of expected not to though. Are you going to the accommodation day(s)?
username1641487
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello - I hope you both find somewhere during the accommodation days What course will you be doing?
echo97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eleanor Stevens)
Hello - I hope you both find somewhere during the accommodation days What course will you be doing?
aw thanks, I am doing art foundation. Yourself?
username1641487
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by echo97)
aw thanks, I am doing art foundation. Yourself?

That's okay! oh, that sounds interesting - I'm doing Model-Making
Rach_11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiya, also taking the art foundation although daunting task of finding people to live with me on the accommodation day this Friday, and to find somewhere to live?! ahh stressful :eek:
evilantman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am going to be studying Animation Production ! I plan to go to one of the accommodation days on the 14th Aug, so message me if you are!
PerrieSmith
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey! Has anyone else joined the accommodation groups on facebook
lottie_h
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by echo97)
Hello,

I was just wondering who is planning on going to AUB in September and what you're going to be studying (:

Also, have you applied for accommodation? Does anyone have any idea of what the chances are of getting in? I know it's prioritised for those with disabilities and then by those living furthest away. I live an hour and a half away so is it quite unlikely I will get a place?

Thank you :3
I'm studying Creative Events Management
gull0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am from Pakistan and will be studying Film Production this September. Madeira Road Halls will be the place where i will be living.
Boycey1991
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

If you are looking for any driving lessons then I would recommend:

bournemouthandpooledrivinglessons.co.uk

I used this driving school to learn how to drive and is particularly useful for students as they offer a student discount.

I would highly recommend so check them out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (22)
15.6%
No one else does (49)
34.75%
I'm embarrassed about my background (16)
11.35%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (46)
32.62%
We don't use a video platform (2)
1.42%
I don't have a camera (2)
1.42%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
2.84%

Watched Threads