The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Any ITMB students?(2015-2016)

Hi everyone! I'm going to study ITMB at University of Sheffield...
I would like to know if there are some other new students of this course in this forum :smile:
Original post by gior952014
Hi everyone! I'm going to study ITMB at University of Sheffield...
I would like to know if there are some other new students of this course in this forum :smile:

Hey! Im currently finishing up my personal statement and im thinking of studing itmb! As of now ive chosen Solent, Oxford Brookes, Derby and Greenwich and im still not sure about my last chooce :smile: What made you want to pursue this degree?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
I'm currently studying ITMB at Uni of Sheffield in 2nd year. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Original post by juip
I'm currently studying ITMB at Uni of Sheffield in 2nd year. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hi! I'm repeating my question, but i was wondering what made you pursue this degree? And also, why did you choose Sheffield? I'm really struggling to decide between Solent, Oxford Brookes, Derby and Greenwich and Portsmouth, and since I'm not from England, I can't come to any open days and vibe out the proper university for me..
Reply 4
Original post by peonydust
Hi! I'm repeating my question, but i was wondering what made you pursue this degree? And also, why did you choose Sheffield? I'm really struggling to decide between Solent, Oxford Brookes, Derby and Greenwich and Portsmouth, and since I'm not from England, I can't come to any open days and vibe out the proper university for me..

I pursued this degree because of my interest in technology. I found the degree very career focused, as it has a lot of companies involved with the course. Every year there is a careers event where ITMB students from across the country attend to speak with many different employees. I chose Sheffield because it's a highly regarded university with great facilities in a lovely city.
I have friends at Portsmouth who like the city. It's got great nightlife, not sure about the university itself haha.
Oxford Brookes is nice, I know people doing my course there and they seem to be enjoying it. This site is useful if you haven't already looked at it: http://www.whatuni.com/university-course-reviews/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending