The Student Room Group

Boxers or pants?

Poll

boxers or pants?

Guys, which type do you wear? Girls, is your boyfriend a boxers or pants guy and which do you prefer to see him in?

I switched back mostly to pants a few years ago, but girls are still surprised that I would prefer to wear pants. I play footy at least 3 times a werk and am surprised how some team mates still wear boxers under their shorts and run around with everything flopping around. More of the guys are though now wearing pants for games

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
with poll
Men wearing pants is like women wearing granny pants...they're not very attractive and very few people like them.
Reply 3
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
Men wearing pants is like women wearing granny pants...they're not very attractive and very few people like them.

bur they're comfortable and do the job they were made for!
For sport, pants.

For everything else, boxers.

No, pants look great if you can pull them off (i.e. you're not a fat **** with a one inch cock)

Original post by Wilfred Little
For sport, pants.For everything else, boxers.No, pants look great if you can pull them off (i.e. you're not a fat **** with a one inch cock)

You could put them on anyone and I'll still think they look awful :lol:
It just makes me automatically think it a teenage boy (even if they're ripped like ronaldo)
Reply 6
You could put them on anyone and I'll still think they look awful :lol:
It just makes me automatically think it a teenage boy (even if they're ripped like ronaldo)

I don't think many teenagers wear pants!
Reply 7
Where's the option for trunks? :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by kkboyk
Where's the option for trunks? :frown:

trunks are boxers!
For sport, pants.

For everything else, boxers.

No, pants look great if you can pull them off (i.e. you're not a fat **** with a one inch cock)

They just look like little boy pants, like they should have Thomas the Tank Engine on the front :biggrin:

Even ronaldo can't pull them off
Reply 10
Original post by CherryWine
They just look like little boy pants, like they should have Thomas the Tank Engine on the front :biggrin:

Even ronaldo can't pull them off

why do girls have such a problem with pants? They are comfortable and provide support when doing sports. Boxers may look good but feel rubbish if you're running around a football pitch

No they don't.
Boxer shorts, the loose boxers are horrible.
Reply 13
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Boxer shorts, the loose boxers are horrible.

I agree. Some of my mates even wear them for footie, they must be so uncomfortable. Pants all the way, especially for sport
No they don't.

Yes they do. Did you just buy some more briefs so you're lying to yourself?
Reply 15

why are you so anti-briefs?! What would you do if you had a boyfriend who wore them?
No they don't.

Yes they do :biggrin:

I''ve already said I don't wear them for style. Plus boxers are more comfortable.
Original post by tobie123
why do girls have such a problem with pants? They are comfortable and provide support when doing sports. Boxers may look good but feel rubbish if you're running around a football pitch

I'm all for supportive garments during exercise (sports bras aren't exactly sexy) but in general, boxers are the way to go imo
Yes they do :biggrin:

How many little boys have you seen wearing designer pants then?

Latest