The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE ICT Unit 3 Coursework

For this coursework, is it ok to use the Exemplar as the main basis for the coursework, or should it be completely different i.e. change the layout, etc. to get an A*?
Thank you
Original post by rose1234
For this coursework, is it ok to use the Exemplar as the main basis for the coursework, or should it be completely different i.e. change the layout, etc. to get an A*?
Thank you

Which are you doing the school trip?
Reply 2
Original post by rose1234
Thank you

I've pretty much finished the CW - which sections do you need help on? I'm willing to help :smile:
Reply 3
Bump!
Hi, I'm doing the 'school prom' and my coursework deadline is on friday :/ . Any tips on the report?
Reply 5
Original post by samiln
Hi, I'm doing the 'school prom' and my coursework deadline is on friday :/ . Any tips on the report?

Include screen shots of key things you did when planning the school prom. Use the tasks from your milestones so you know what screenshots to include. If you're still not sure what to include, let me know and I'll tell you. I think my report came up to 20 slides. I was advised by my IT teacher to do the report on Microsoft Power point because the information can be presented much more clearly, with the annotations below the screenshots.
Original post by SL2310
Include screen shots of key things you did when planning the school prom. Use the tasks from your milestones so you know what screenshots to include. If you're still not sure what to include, let me know and I'll tell you. I think my report came up to 20 slides. I was advised by my IT teacher to do the report on Microsoft Power point because the information can be presented much more clearly, with the annotations below the screenshots.

do you still have files doing it now but dont have a clue what to do

Quick Reply

Latest