is 28 too old to wear briefs

Watch
leo valentine
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
might sound a strange question, 28 years old and wear briefs have done all my life, but recently in my local gym which is near a college lots of the guys have started to tease me and they say only little boys wear briefs, is there anyone my age that wear them or think i am too old for them
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by leo valentine)
might sound a strange question, 28 years old and wear briefs have done all my life, but recently in my local gym which is near a college lots of the guys have started to tease me and they say only little boys wear briefs, is there anyone my age that wear them or think i am too old for them
You got teased by college students?

Its your life, not theirs, you choose what you want to wear.
Hal.E.Lujah
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll break it to you gently, but you're definitely to old to be caring what people teased you for and making a thread about it on TSR. "o
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
Are they being serious about it or only jokingly? I've jokingly teased friends about wearing Briefs before, but if they're being serious that's a bit crappy of them.

Just ignore what they think, they're being incredibly immature for being so concerned over whether you wear boxers or briefs lmao.
Lemon Haze
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do they even sell briefs in adult sizes?
Sycamores
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Honestly it's all about what YOU feel comfortable wearing.

Ignore the A'holes. Concentrate on yourself
tobie123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i would have thought at the gym
most of the guys wear briefs anyway. You can't wear boxers and go running on the treadmill, the boys need support!
Flow14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
wear pants on your head
studentLynch
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by leo valentine)
you got teased at 28 by college students i think you need to reevaluate your life, who cares at 28
High Stakes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tobie123)
i would have thought at the gym
most of the guys wear briefs anyway. You can't wear boxers and go running on the treadmill, the boys need support!
Hence, boxer briefs!
tobie123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by High Stakes)
Hence, boxer briefs!
Boxer briefs are uncomfortable, they ride up all the time and don't provide that much support. Proper pants are better for sport
L Corleone
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You guys really trying to sound cool about wearing (basically) g-strings? Lmao..

Ofcourse 28 is too old to be wearing pants, the boxers transition should have happened around the age 10-13. I'm sorry you got humiliated OP but trust me you needed it - you'll feel 10x the man you are when you start wearing boxers instead. You need the testicle+**** space, let them breathe a bit. You're balls are designed to dangle (your left nut is longer than your right nut so they don't smash into each other when you walk/run), why are you keeping them all cramped up with your tight ass pants?

Sorry to sound like a troll or w/e but this is the realest post you'll ever read in your life. If I caught any of my friends wearing pants there's no way I'll ever let that **** go (and vice versa).
High Stakes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Boxer briefs are uncomfortable, they ride up all the time and don't provide that much support. Proper pants are better for sport
That's debatable. I'm going to make my next thesis on the difference between boxer briefs and brief pants and thus find the answer to life.
L Corleone
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Or just grow some balls and buy boxers. Why are you refusing the extra 3 inches of length? What's the reason behind it?
Silver Arrow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
I'll break it to you gently, but you're definitely to old to be caring what people teased you for and making a thread about it on TSR. "o
/thread.
tobie123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by High Stakes)
That's debatable. I'm going to make my next thesis on the difference between boxer briefs and brief pants and thus find the answer to life.
just try pants next time you go to the gym or play football and you'll see the difference. You can't knock them if you've never tried them!
Asolare
Report 5 years ago
Boxer briefs are uncomfortable, they ride up all the time and don't provide that much support.
I would be inclined to agree, but they do "Athletic Boxer Briefs" and there are Compression Shorts which can also be worn.

(Original post by L Corleone)
You guys really trying to sound cool about wearing (basically) g-strings? Lmao..
Literally no-one has said that.

Ofcourse 28 is too old to be wearing pants, the boxers transition should have happened around the age 10-13. I'm sorry you got humiliated OP but trust me you needed it - you'll feel 10x the man you are when you start wearing boxers instead. You need the testicle+**** space, let them breathe a bit. You're balls are designed to dangle (your left nut is longer than your right nut so they don't smash into each other when you walk/run), why are you keeping them all cramped up with your tight ass pants?
Are you the God of underwear? He doesn't need to wear boxers, it's entirely his choice. I can't believe you're judging someone's masculinity based upon whether they wear tighty whities or not lmao.

If I caught any of my friends wearing pants there's no way I'll ever let that **** go (and vice versa).
Awh do you give them a wedgy like da cool kids.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It is a little strange to wear briefs at that age, but if you prefer them then there's no reason why you should change :dontknow:
Maid Marian
Report 5 years ago
Ugh, there's nothing wrong with briefs. Just wear what you find comfortable.
og.east
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
think of your giblets man. gotta keep a cool temp.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads