The Student Room Group

Girls whats your thoughts on cute random guys

I notice often when im walking the street or on buses or in shop centres etc...especially teen girls they will look at me then look at each other then kind giggle or w/e they do...at first i was like wtf why all these girls keep saying stuff after looking at me and staring etc and thought they were laughing at me...but turns out thats what the younger girls do...also see other females eye me up when walk passed me or when im in shops etc...try and get close to me.

So, would these random girls/women and the young ones welcome me to approach them? Should I do that?
Reply 1
So you call yourself cute?
Reply 2
So I'm guessing you want to approach these girls or a girl?
Reply 3
Original post by Phœnix
So you call yourself cute?

well they must find myself something like that i doubt they giggle at overly handsome guys or average joes or ugly guys? id say teen girls giggle at boy band type guys lol...which they would say oh hes cute...but maybe theyd giggle at some big strapping handsome man also? i dunno

Original post by rhiannonsweeney
So I'm guessing you want to approach these girls or a girl?

No idea...im asking girls what they are thinking when they walk passed a guy and giggle with their freinds..and then what they would do if guy approached them or said hi etc
Reply 4
Well, I haven't done this before. I have friends who do this though.. or whisper "he is cute" etc .. They probably wouldn't mind if he approached them. But, it just depends how he approaches them I guess.
Reply 5
Original post by rhiannonsweeney
Well, I haven't done this before. I have friends who do this though.. or whisper "he is cute" etc .. They probably wouldn't mind if he approached them. But, it just depends how he approaches them I guess.

Like 2 recent occasions.

1. I was on the bus and had to stand as it was busy and i was facing to teen girls 16 or w/e? they kept looking at me then each other then giggling...

2. I was standing outside my mates car on somewhat busy street and having a smoke alone..2 girls walked towards me and when they walked by me they looked at each other and kinda smiled then when they walked ahead i looked at them and they where whispering and giggling.

another time i was on the bus and this girl was well young well maybe just small and also 16 or w/e...i can never tell,,she kept pulling my hair and trying to steal my cap from me lol...then telling me to cut and wash my hair...id never seen her before...she was with a freind..then when i got off the bus she was waving at me..lol...crazy girl.

another time recently some girl went upstairs on bus when i was there and she saw me and like made a double look and stare then sat down..then when she left the bus as was going back down stairs again she was checking me out...then when she got off the bus she was looking up at window at me..
(edited 9 years ago)
What a silly question. Hahahaha! I call troll! 5/10
Reply 7
I had this woman on the London underground stare at me for 10 minutes... Blatantly fancied me, but felt real awkward.
Reply 8
He made this thread to slyly say that he's good looking. How sad must his life be...
Probably had your fly down :lol:
If they are young, they woukd probably laugh and run off. If they're older then they woukd probably welcome a smile but yo approach them may make them a bit uncomfortable.

Latest

Trending

Trending