The Student Room Group

I have a lot of female friends but can't get a girlfriend

I see myself pretty popular when comes to girls, 90% of my friends are girls and get on them quite well, I get female attention when I'm out too and I've been told that I'm a handsome man by random girls. I get told by my mates that I would make the perfect boyfriend.

Despite all this attention I can't seem to find a girlfriend, I don't know what i'm doing wrong as i'm not a player and see myself as respectful towards women.

How do I change things around and make girls more interested in me as boyfriend material?
become boyfriend material
Original post by Anonymous
I see myself pretty popular when comes to girls, 90% of my friends are girls and get on them quite well, I get female attention when I'm out too and I've been told that I'm a handsome man by random girls. I get told by my mates that I would make the perfect boyfriend.

Despite all this attention I can't seem to find a girlfriend, I don't know what i'm doing wrong as i'm not a player and see myself as respectful towards women.

How do I change things around and make girls more interested in me as boyfriend material?

Get with your girlfriends

or ask them
Get it on with a boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Use the Imperius curse on them.
You're too nice to them. Women generally love ********s. That's why I'm always in demand.

:smug:
Get drunk with one of them and do it
Well are you actively asking girls out?

Relationships don't just magically happen, making a move will increase your chances.
I'm actually the same :laugh:
Same issue here.
Reply 10
Be a bit more evil..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending