The Student Room Group

Changing to insurance choice on SFE application on results day

Hello, I have an enquiry about my SFE application. If I fail to get into my firm choice on results day do I manually change my university and course details on my SFE application to match my insurance choice or does SFE automatically do this for me on results day? Will SFE know about my insurance choice after submitting my SFE application?
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi there.

We have no way of knowing any other choices you may have so are unable to change this. You can manually change this online once you are sure at any point up until the beginning of the course.

Thanks.
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

We have no way of knowing any other choices you may have so are unable to change this. You can manually change this online once you are sure at any point up until the beginning of the course.

Thanks.

So I use the Change of Circumstances (CO1) form on my SFE application to change from my firm choice to my insurance choice on results day? Thanks by the way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi there.

Yes, you should be able to change the details online through 'My Account > Make a change to the application' where you can alter your course details or send a CoC form.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending