The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Msc marketing

hi,i got an offer into aston,leeds,kings and birmingham for an msc marketing programme
ive been trying to make a decision on which offer to accept,leeds has a really great marketing programme and is ranked top for marketing as well but in terms of general ranking,campus life etc am still not certain.Im an international student so cant visit the schools
any suggestions?
Hi, If I were you I would choose Birmingham or Leeds for the over all experience
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi there,

Fantastic to hear you're considering us. Our marketing graduates are placed as the 2nd best in the whole of the country by a multitude of employers on linkedin. our business school is also one of a select few which are triple accredited.

If you have any questions about Aston, Birmingham or student life in general. I'm a 2014 Aston graduate and Birmingham local of 23 years. Just give me a shout and i should be able to answer most things you can throw at me.

Josh :smile:
Reply 3
Hello,josh

I am a aston student in master degree,do u know some regulations about referred examination?How is going on if fail in referred?thanks and wait for your reply!
Jenny
Original post by ToTheBes
Hello,josh

I am a aston student in master degree,do u know some regulations about referred examination?How is going on if fail in referred?thanks and wait for your reply!
Jenny

Hi Jenny,

What normally happens is if you fail your module by more than 2% and haven't submitted an exceptional circumstances form, you will have to take a referred exam.

If you pass your referred exam your mark is docked to the minimum you need to pass, most likely a 50% at masters level. However if you fail a refereed exam, the exam board will make an individual decision based on your circumstances.

From there the decision could be anything from submitting an essay instead of doing another exam, resitting the exam again. Retaking the module or being asked to withdraw.

I hope that sheds some light on the retake process and good luck if you have a refereed exam on the way.

Josh
Original post by Aston University
Hi there,

Fantastic to hear you're considering us. Our marketing graduates are placed as the 2nd best in the whole of the country by a multitude of employers on linkedin. our business school is also one of a select few which are triple accredited.

If you have any questions about Aston, Birmingham or student life in general. I'm a 2014 Aston graduate and Birmingham local of 23 years. Just give me a shout and i should be able to answer most things you can throw at me.

Josh :smile:

i am asking about the accreditation of your MSc. in strategic marketing management program?
Original post by Bassem_Pharma
i am asking about the accreditation of your MSc. in strategic marketing management program?

Apologies, i'm not entirely sure i understand your question. However taking a stab in the dark, taken from the webpage this is probably what you're looking for:

"Upon completion of the MSc Strategic Marketing Management you will be eligible for direct entry onto the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Professional Diploma in Marketing and entry to the Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing with sufficient work experience."

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest