The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Creative Writing

Hey there,

thanks a lot for reading.

So I applied to a MA in Creative writing in the University of Exeter. Although I read many positive things about the university i don't know much about the program. Is it a good program? Has anyone attended to this program or heard something positive-negative about it?

I would appreciate this so much.
Reply 1
please! anyone?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Maríale
Hey there,

thanks a lot for reading.

So I applied to a MA in Creative writing in the University of Exeter. Although I read many positive things about the university i don't know much about the program. Is it a good program? Has anyone attended to this program or heard something positive-negative about it?

I would appreciate this so much.

Hi. I applied as well and got in... 95% sure that I will attend and I've heard nothing but good things about the course. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Reply 3
Hey!!

really? Congrats!

did they take long to respond?

I applied march 17 and haven't heard anything. Did they interview you?

What good things have you heard about the course?

Thanks for the help!
Original post by Maríale
Hey!!

really? Congrats!

did they take long to respond?

I applied march 17 and haven't heard anything. Did they interview you?

What good things have you heard about the course?

Thanks for the help!

Hey. I think I applied at the end of January and I heard back before the end of February but I have a friend who applied before me and still hasn't heard back either :/

I didn't have an interview.

I heard that the professors are great and the classes are small, so it's easy to build a connection with the professors. The campus is supposed to be beautiful, just hilly!
Reply 5
Hey,

I called this morning and they said they'll let me now by the end of next week. So, thats good. Tell him he should call, they tell you the stage your application is in. So very useful.

Sounds good. I don't know...hopefully i'll get in.

Are you from the Uk or are you an international student?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending