GCSE revision Watch

edbrown99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

I'm struggling to revise for my upcoming GCSE's (less than 30 days) and I don't know why. I can't remember having this problem for the mock exams either. I feel like every time I sit down I don't know where to start or I tell myself I can do it later. I'm doing 22 exams and I just see that and give up! :confused:

For subjects I enjoy like geography revision seems pretty easily but when I get out the full a4 folder of chemistry sheets along with the revision guide (im doing triple science) I don't know what to do! I get overloaded and confused!

I know that if I force myself to do it it won't actually go in! I'm leaving it a bit late so I need a quick fix!

Thanks

Ed
Heyitsalice
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Highlight your notes and summarise them so it looks less daunting. This may make it easier for you to sit down and revise as there is not so much that you have to learn.

Motivate yourself by thinking about your future, long term goals. If you want to go to a certain university, think about that when you lack motivation to revise.

Break it into sections. This is important as one of the reasons you're not revising is because of the huge amount of information. If you start writing notes on each subject and then organise it by topic, it will become much more manageable.

I would start revising the subjects you find difficult or struggle with. This means that, if you run out of time, you will have revised for you weakest subjects most.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

What are your favourite crisps?