Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was wondering whether we should just revise part of unit 2, for example; social influence, remembering and forgetting and autism. Because you get to choose one of each chapter in the exam for unit 2, so should i concentrate my revision on the idea that i'll answer a specific part of one question in the exam or should i revise everything so i have more of a choice, would be a great help if someone could answer this, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my teacher actually only taught us one out of the two chapters for each question so i'm going into the exam only prepared for questions on Social Influence, Remembering and Forgetting and Anxiety Disorders. If i was you i would pick which chapter out of the two is the easiest for you and concentrate on that, otherwise you have a lot more to learn but i suppose it is personal choice! I don't have the option of which chapters to pick since I've only been taught one of each
    Hope this helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalieecrozier)
    Hey, my teacher actually only taught us one out of the two chapters for each question so i'm going into the exam only prepared for questions on Social Influence, Remembering and Forgetting and Anxiety Disorders. If i was you i would pick which chapter out of the two is the easiest for you and concentrate on that, otherwise you have a lot more to learn but i suppose it is personal choice! I don't have the option of which chapters to pick since I've only been taught one of each
    Hope this helped
    Okay thanks a lot! Great help

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 10, 2015

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.